Hello











Welcome to my blog, here I will be sharing all of the parts that make up Amelie & Violet.  Starting with the little loves of my life and the wonderful part of the world where we live.  Myself, my husband, 3 children, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs & countless chickens live in sunny Queensland in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland.

After too long, I have decided to start this blog as a personal journal of our everyday lives and adventures.  Everything that inspires me and the dreams we have for the future, of which there are quite a few.  Currently trending on my dreamer list in number one position - buying a whole village in Spain and moving there to live out the rest of our days.  I like to dream big.

I hope that you will enjoy coming along on this journey with my family as I endeavour to find inspiration and appreciation in every single day.

Danielle x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top